Question of the Month
You can send us your story by using the form to your right, or you may send your story to
55 W. Oak Ridge Drive,
Hagerstown, MD 21740.
Please include your phone number, email address, and the city, state and country from which you are writing.
When you submit a story or other materials, your submission gives permission to the Review and Herald Publishing Association, parent company to MESSAGE Magazine, to edit and use the materials in all of its media. Each submission will become property of MESSAGE Magazine and will not be returned.
"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver." (Proverbs 25:11)
The Golden Rules for Golden Apples:
- Try to share your story in 100 words or less.
- When sharing or commenting, courtesy and respect for all readers and writers is expected and appreciated.
- Express disagreements with courtesy and respect for all readers and writers.
- MESSAGE reviews all postings and reserves the right to remove postings that lack courtesy and respect.
- Evidence of habitual disregard may cause such users to be prevented from posting in the future.